Saturday, April 2, 2011

In Insanity

From birth
Love fades, mother nurture is forever in the sky.
My body separates from reality
And I live in a question mark,
Wondering about my existence.

Trapped in a lonely world with ceaseless voices, echos, and cries,
The mind wanders to places I never hoped to cross.
Suppressed life within the self becomes a being within a being.
How can one begin to be sane, when all humanity impatiently counts the milliseconds that you take in formulating incomplete thoughts.
Am I alive?

1 comment:

  1. I used to write a lot of stuff just like this. I used to search for a place to put my feet that felt solid and real and where I belonged. I always felt like the "last to know" or the "last to get it"...
    but then I found a little scrap of a path and discovered life was wonderful, and the world was full of the most warm hearted, wonderful people...and they mostly felt "like the only one" too! Life is the most wonderful, amazing adventure, Beka!

    ReplyDelete