Saturday, March 19, 2011

Is Power Real? The idea of a radical

This is a recent question that I had, and I do understand that it is very complex. It is more of a philosophical argument, but I am not sure if anyone would agree with me. The argument is that power is something that was created to justify hierarchy and discourage self- worth of people who have less. 

Everyone has something to offer humanity, but it is hard to convince people that that alone is enough. Economic disparities make people believe that they are less and that they are "have nots", this being the very reason why one would want to be powerful (power itself having a very long history of dismay). This would be a very hard point(s) to argue, but it would be radical and possibly interesting, but I doubt that anyone would want to advocate this.    


Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment