Sunday, March 6, 2011

Research Paper II- Bullies (Are they real?)

I must come up with a new topic to do my research paper for English 102. I am not sure what to do. As usual, the internet really has a way of leading me to precisely the right idea. I stumbled upon a web school news paper. I like to see what goes on at my old school sometimes, hence the article. I found two about bullies. I really am intrigued about the trending perspectives on what a "bully" actually is. 

It is a known issue, but how does one begin to define it; can it be defined? Why is it an issue? How can we resolve it?  Is it correct to believe that bullies need to be stopped? I do not think so. I believe it is much deeper than what most think. I think this topic has potential, so I will run this by the professor. 

What do you think?

Beka 

No comments:

Post a Comment